Sunday, December 7, 2008

Best part you've never seen Pt.3

This week I'm posting a double feature of one of my all time favorite skaters Dustin Dollin. In my opinion Dollin pretty much created the Hesh "I don't give a fuck attitude" that you see so commonly today in skating. A stereo video is no secret part, in fact many people still watch them frequently to this day, yet many of the younger generation of today are not familiar with anything before the days of Baker and the thought of Dollin ever not being on Baker was just never even considered. So First is a part from an old Stereo video Dollin had a part in which I think is pretty much just as gnarly as some of the shit your seeing today. Second is a toss away Part (that is hardly toss away at all) that Dollin had in an old ON video. So this week go skate for Hesh, get gnarly, take some slams, jump down some shit, It's Dollin week!



No comments: